Kbee Wellness

The owner and creator behind Kbee Creations is also a wellness coach and runs online accountability/challenge groups to help you reach your fitness goals. Click here to fill out the form for information on the next group. She saw amazing results both physically and mentally with these and is happy to guide others through what has been working so well for her.  She pairs a custom meal plan (regular, vegan, gluten-free and vegetarian options available) along with and workouts that you can do in the privacy of your own home.

Especially after becoming a parent, it is hard to find time to go to the gym or find ways to keep exercising fresh and exciting. The workouts she suggests has something for everyone – HIIT to dance to yoga.

Katie had mom-guilt after having her son then going back to work full time and kept putting herself last.  Through these groups, she learned that you have to make time to work on yourself because you can’t pour from an empty cup.  These groups actually helped her overcome the depression and emptiness felt after all three of her miscarriages quicker than it would have been on her own.

It’s so much easier to succeed and stay on track when you have someone to hold you accountable. How many times have you started something then quit? Balanced nutrition (eating well 80% of the time so the other 20% doesn’t make a difference) + Exercise + Motivation + Accountability = Success, Results, Increased Energy & Renewed Confidence

In these groups, we focus on lifestyle and how to cook clean(er) to where it becomes part of your life and just the way that you eat.  Unfortunately, fad diets and pills don’t work, because it’s temporary, full of fake fillers, and when you stop, you typically gain the weight back and are not doing anything about your energy levels. If you are suppressing your appetite and cutting calories to a crazy-low level, you are actually slowing your metabolism. However, if you learn the proper portion sizes and delicious recipes that are still healthy, splurge in moderation, that is something that will stick with you for life.

For more information on upcoming groups,  please fill this form out: Wellness Challenge Group

If you are already ready for bigger a change and would like a whole library of 100’s of on-demand workouts for all levels that range from Yoga to HIIT, that you can stream from anywhere,  click here to order.   This also includes a daily supply of plant-based superfood shakes (one a day for an easy snack or meal that fills the gaps in your nutrition). Once the order comes through, Katie will reach out to you via e-mail to add you to her Mind Body Strong accountability group, discuss your goals and personally support you through your journey.

Please note that these wellness packages will be purchased through Katie’s (secure) Team Beachbody account, not through Kbee Creations.  Katie is not a doctor or a nutritionist, just a full time working mom of two, with a side business (Kbee Creations) and has finally found the balance she needed in her nutrition and wants to pass that along to others!

2 thoughts on “Wellness

  1. AngeloSlozy says:

    As you will inevitably learn on your path to losing weight, effective weight loss is not only about watching what you eat, but much more about changing your lifestyle. This means changing your habits and how you approach your day-to-day life. Read this information to help you throughout the process.

    • Katherine Braskett says:

      Exactly! Well put. It’s is a life style change, not just looking for a quick fix (which, unfortunately, doesn’t last). It’s learning delicious recipes with whole foods, avoiding the inner isles of the grocery store and processed foods (80%-90% of the time), and learning moderation along with “correct” portions. Planning out the meals and snacks ahead of time was a game changer for me so I wasn’t left unsure what to make and grabbing fast food or a frozen pizza instead. All this initiated from the private accountability groups for me so that is why I call it the “secret to success” because you are more apt to stick to something when you have a group of people rooting for you and holding you accountable… a place to check in/vent/etc. Then, with time, it becomes a habit, thus, a lifestyle change. 🙂

Comments are closed.